Taste Miel Martine without hesitation
Miel Martine is an entirely natural product. This honey keeps its promises, from the flowers to the honey jars, each step in the production is monitored by our beekeepers.
But there is more… Miel Martine is the first brand of honey that can be fully traced thanks to an independent organization. Each batch of honey has its own identification details.
This process proves that Miel Martine has nothing to hide. The place and date of the harvest, the number of kilograms harvested, the location of the extraction and packaging… Just follow the link on the honey jar and discover the story behind each variety of Miel Martine honey.
“Producing honey brings us closer to nature. It makes us realize how fragile it is and the great responsibility we have to preserve it.”
Nicolas, Head Beekeeper
Charter and Certifications
Our beekeepers monitor every step involved in producing Miel Martine, from harvest to packaging.
This process allows us to guarantee the impeccable quality of our entire range of honey.
This charter reveals the essential qualities which enable us to produce authentic honey.
- The honey is only extracted fromcapped frames.
- In caring for the bees, our beekeepers only use qualified products authorized to be placed on the market.
- The quality of our honey is guaranteed by tests carried out by a specialized laboratory.
- We prioritizelocal partnerships and biodegradable or recycled packaging.
- The entire range of Miel Martine honey and royal jelly can be traced on the website respect-code.org.
Our lavender honey is in the process of obtaining PGI (Protected Geographic Indication) certification.
Miel Martine supports the French organization Terre d’Abeilles (“Land of Bees”). This non-profit organization operates in France, Europe and internationally to protect bees and wild pollinators.
Terre d’Abeilles is working to promote a new sustainable and environmentally-friendly agricultural model. It also works to reduce the impacts of pesticides.